Wishing You Love


Hello friends.  Today I am sharing a watercolored card with you today.  For this particular card, I new I was going to be using pigmented water colors (sennelier) and a lot of water, so I used Arches water color paper. This card probably took 2 days to create, only because I fully allow the paper to dry before adding additional color, when I don't want colors to bleed into each other.  Some of the red and yellow did, because I laid those colors at the same time.
The images and sentiment are in the Lily Wishes stamp set (now on sale) from Technique Tuesday.  I love coloring in their florals with watercolors!
To embellish I added clear Nuvo drops.


materials used
Sennelier water colors
Da Vinci water color brush
Arches water color paper
kraft card stock
foam adhesive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album