Miss You


This was such a fun stationery and envelope project to create!  I die cut white card stock with the scalloped stitched rectangle die, stamped my sentiment then colored in with copic markers.  What I love about this "card" is the envelope I created for it using the Gotta Have Gingham pattern paper!
Right now I am addicted to creating my own envelopes.
There are punches, templates, dies etc...to help create an envelope.  If you have a scoring tool, most likely there is a template online to help you out.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog for more great projects using this line of paper!

Comments

Heather M said…
Lovely envelope and note card! What a sweet way to send some love!
AJoy said…
A gingham envelope...Wow! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album